Dyson Cinetic Review about the product quality and basic features of an upright vacuum cleaner. This is arguably the only vacuum cleaner with no maintenance of filter and no loss of suction. It is also the only upright vacuum cleaner with no bag to buy. This vacuum has its self-adjusting cleaner head, and its active base plate automatically raises and lowers in order to seal in suction when used on carpets and hard floors. The self-adjusting cleaner head is also suitable for all floor types’ use, and its motorized brush bar works just perfectly in tackling ground-in dirt. Basically, this is an ultra-efficient cyclone capture vacuum that dusts every surface without clogging. It is a characteristic upright vacuum that navigates furniture and obstacles with a simple turn of its writs for precise and thorough cleaning.
Dyson Cinetic Multi Floor Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Users’ health consideration
The Dyson Cinetic Multi Floor Upright Vacuum is certified for use by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America. This is based on professional verification of the HEPA filtration technology ensures that allergens instead of exposed to users are trapped inside the machine. Therefore they are not expelled back into the home under cleaning.
Dirt Emptying Made Easy
With a simple push on the smart buttons structured on the device, dirt is released straight and efficiently into your trash can.
Two in one cleaning
The Dyson Cinetic Multi Floor Upright is a two-in-one tool that allows for simple switching between surfaces. It also has stair tools which make the design suitable for effective cleaning on stairs.
- Product dimension: 2 x 13.4 x 43.3 inches.
- Product weight: 19.2Ibs
- Self-adjusting cleaner head
- Dyson cyclone technology
- Power cord length of 35ft
- Maximum reach of 50ft
- The suction power of 180AW
- Each box of the product include;
- Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Multi Floor Vacuum
- Stair tools
- Combination tools
- Mattress tools
- Easy use with the self-adjusting cleaner head
- Possess additional tools that suit them to additional surfaces including stairs
- Has no dirty filter to wash
- Certified for asthmatic patient use
- Better overall performance than any other upright vacuum HEPA filtration
- Works effectively on heights surfaces
- Huge power cord length and massive device surface coverage
- Lacking ergonomically handles not the perfect one.
- Maybe too expensive for its offers.
- Not one of the smart vacuum cleaners
- Surface transition, not a documented ease
Power Rating- 92%
Overall Rating- 88%
Price: Sold at around $370
It is perfect vacuum cleaners to fight the slightest of dust, even microscopic ones. The Dyson Cinetic big ball vacuum is perhaps the first upright vacuum with Dyson Cinetic science. It’s the trademark’s most significant technological breakthrough since it produced DC01. It is specially engineered to solve the problem of cyclones clogging and loss of suction. It oozes massive oscillation to keep the product on its feet; 35 Dyson Cinetic tips oscillate 5,000 times every second, thus generating high centrifugal forces to separate the microscopic dust that clogs other vacuums. Would you not give this a try?