We have tried to make Vacuum Cleaner Reviews easy to navigate by choosing the best cleaner’s money to buy and give you as much information as possible to make the best choice for your needs.
What is the benefit for You?
When you read through the vacuum reviews, you will soon see the advantages and disadvantages of every vacuum cleaner, and this will forewarn you of any hidden surprises. We have taken some details from the manufacturer’s specification but have done further research, so you get a fuller picture of all the aspects of each machine together with customer’s reviews and opinions.
Which is the Best Vacuum Cleaner?
Our top choice
Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away (NV501) Vacuum Cleaner
Nearly 100% of the allergens and dust that is collected inside the vacuum is taken care of by the Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology and has an extra-large dust cap.
- This appliance is not one vacuum but three, an upright vacuum, a portable cleaner, and a canister vacuum.
- To easily move around obstacles and in and out of furniture, the cleaner has an Ultra-maneuverable swivel steering system.
- To provide superior performance on both bare floors and carpets, the Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away (NV501) Vacuum Cleaner has a powerful motorized brush roll that can be turned off if required.
- This appliance comes with a 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Description of Product
For easy cleaning in and around the house, this Never Loses Suction vacuum cleaner has a unique detachable canister that lifts easily away for cleaning.
The Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology collects nearly all dust and allergens inside the vacuum and has an extra-large capacity dust cup.
You will be able to get around any barriers and furniture with the Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away (NV501) Vacuum Cleaner ultra-maneuverable swivel steering and great technology, which provides a very quiet action.
The mighty brush roll provides superior performance on bare floors and carpets and can also be turned off if not required.
Also included are the following:
. A pet brush that has premium power.
- A flexible, extendable crevice tool.
- Other tools that will assist you in the all-round cleaning of your home.
- A long power cable with a 30-foot span which enables you to clean large spaces cleanly and efficiently.
Should You Buy The Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away (NV501) Vacuum Cleaner?
Yes in a word.
To buy this vacuum cleaner, we recommend you purchase from Amazon. Where you will be able to save a great 55% off the usual price.
Like every machine, there is always a downside, and while this vacuum cleaner scored remarkably well, there a few adverse comments made.
One comment said that the suction was not strong enough.
The rotating brush didn’t work properly.
Another said the cord was too short even though the specification said it was 30 feet.
Another customer said they were not satisfied with the results of using the vacuum on deep pile carpets.
However, the majority of customers were well pleased with this vacuum cleaners performance.
The NV501 has more than exceeded my expectations, and I would recommend this to ANYONE and EVERYONE that is in need of a SUPER SUPERB and reliable vacuum in their home, office, or for those who clean for a living.
By K.Mongaraz “colores64.”
I ended up purchasing this vacuum – and our carpet is looking new, feeling soft, and our house seems so much fresher – I have used it twice, and I am amazed. The dirt and dog fur have been rolling out, filling up the easy-to-empty dust container.
I love how easy it is to switch from carpet to hard floor surfaces with the button’s push. It’s so light, and I love how it swivels so easily.
When I use the floor attachment (on hardwood and tile flooring), I can see the dog hair being sucked into the vacuum, as opposed to being blown away by the brushes. Dog hair on the steps, no problem, use the step power attachment. Area rugs that are not attached to the floor, just adjust the suction power. Cobwebs on the ceiling, add the included arm.
By Sheila Kay Haskins
I love my new sweeper. It is very lightweight but packs a punch when it comes to cleaning.
By Tara Bush
This thing is awesome! I actually like to vacuum now.
By John B.Jordan
I have retired many vacuum cleaners and was not very excited about breaking in a new one. I LOVE my Shark! I have a cat and a dog, and I can whip through my house with my vacuum, and my floors stay clean.
Eureka EasyClean Hand-Held Vacuum, 71B Review
This review will tell you about the Eureka EasyClean Hand-Held Vacuum, 71B, and I will be going through some of the features as well as telling you where to get the best price.
First, let us have a look at the features
- The Eureka has a strong 5.5 amp suction, and with its goo#d size stretch hose, it can clean not only stairs and upholstery but also cars.
- Exclusive to Eureka is a clear plastic lid that stays in place when cleaning flat surfaces but rises up to show the revolving brush when cleaning vertical places, particularly carpeted stairs.
- It also has two motors. One that powers the revolving brush, and the other helps with the suction.
- A crevice tool is also supplied for those difficult places.
- There is a bagless filter, and the clear dust cup makes cleaning easy.
- The Eureka EasyClean Hand-Held Vacuum, 71B weighs only 5 pounds and has a 20-foot cord that stores easily.
Review of the Eureka EasyClean Hand-Held Vacuum, 71B
Although this is a handheld vacuum cleaner, it is also a powerful one and has the added advantage of eliminating the usual problems of trying to steer it around the house, particularly past upholstery and sofas and up and down the stairs and is, of course, being handheld is great for use in the car.
Attached to the vacuum is a 20-foot cord, so the area covered is good. The deluxe hose stretches even further- nearly three times that length.
Two motors drive its high power suction. One controls the revolving brush, the other the suction, which is enhanced by the 5.5 amp power source, which allows this vacuum to clean deeply.
There is only a filter and clear plastic dust cup to shake out, so no bag to change.
The Eureka EasyClean Hand-Held Vacuum, 71B removes deeply ingrained dirt from anywhere in your home or even your car, so it’s great for cleaning not only your stairs but also the upholstery in your car.
Getting the Best Results
- A moving brush roll, the power switch should be in suction only position when using the hose.
- To make sure that your vacuum cleaner is working properly, you must check that the dust cup filter is fitted correctly; otherwise, you could damage the machine.
- Airflows can easily be blocked by fine particles and will restrict performance even before the dust container appears full. The dust cup and filter may also need to be cleaned more often if you have used unusual substances on your carpets. By this, I mean certain types of fresheners or cleaners or if things like plaster dust or other fine particles that may get on your carpet when cleaning or working nearby.
- Obviously, use the vacuum cleaner to pick up dirt and dust particles, but please avoid picking up any hard or sharp objects as they could damage the vacuum cleaner.
- To avoid unnecessary service calls, check the hose, dust cup, and motor filter often. Clear a clogged hose, empty the dust cup if it is full, and clean the motor filter when it is dirty.
Should you buy the Eureka EasyClean Hand-Held Vacuum, 71B?
If you want a vacuum cleaner without all the frills but are inexpensive and dependable, then this could be the one for you.
At the moment, you can save an incredible 25% off of the RRP at Amazon.
Customers Reviews for your information
“Great suction, lightweight, long cord, and easy to use and clean.” The Watchmaker | 767 reviewers made a similar statement
“It works GREAT at picking up dog and cat hair from stairs and furniture.” PikkiNarker | 380 reviewers made a similar statement
“The brush roller works well, and the vacuum has good suction even when this roller is not turned on!” rainbowz895 | 299 reviewers made a similar statement
I bought this vacuum to keep it on a boat. So far, I am very satisfied with the product. I have two labs shed like crazy, and this little vacuum has been able to keep up with the mess. There are many products on the market, and some of them I had a chance to use, but this one it’s been proven to work the best.
By Rueben Contreras.
. You see what you get; corded power, small size, handy extension with a crevice tool, washable, reusable filter, and a reasonable price.
By DB (Indiana)
It is the perfect size for storing and not taking up too much space. I would recommend buying a second filter to use. I use one and rinse it out and replace it with the other. Fantastic product!
By Stephanie H.
Wow, this little handheld vacuum has some serious power. I love that it has an option to use a carpet brush setting too
By Jeff Broome
This unit is amazing. I was looking for one strictly for carpeted stairs, and so glad I researched this one. I’m an engineer by profession, which makes me a bit more critical when assessing just how well something works and its overall design. I can’t see how anyone could possibly want more from such a unit.
By Mr.Sugar Pants
This is the very best small vac I’ve ever owned. The suction is very strong; the hose attachment is perfect and extends just far enough to be used without taking up too much space when stored away. The cord length is generous enough to allow you to vacuum a medium-sized room without issue and short enough to wrap up neatly around the back of the unit every time. It’s easy to empty, easy to clean, and the overall build quality is very solid and sturdy without being heavy (though it isn’t super light either).
Like all machines, not all of them are exactly the same, so there are a number of negative reports—some had problems with the motor and others with suction. But when you consider the price of the Eureka EasyClean Hand-Held Vacuum, 71B, you get what you pay for, a good product that makes many people happy. No, it’s not the greatest, most expensive vacuum cleaner on the market, but it does a good, clean, steady, efficient job. Please see the Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away Vacuum Cleaner if you would like to look at a more expensive model.
If you prefer a more expensive and powerful vacuum cleaner, why not try the Dyson DC39 Animal Canister Vacuum Cleaner with Tangle-free Turbine Tool review.